[mpeg2] tv out [off topic]

 Does anyone have a working solution for displaying video via s-video
 to an NTSC tv?

 I've been working with the voodoo3's tv-out, and if it were not for
 the fact that it doesn't do interlaced modes, I think i probably
 would have gotten it working even without the bt869 lm_sensors
 driver.  However, I couldn't get it working even with the bt869
 module loaded.

 It was just a card I had laying around anyway, so I open to options
 for other hardware I can buy.  I've seen people mention ATI and
 Matrox, but none of the cards seems to work very well for everyone.
 And those that do work seem to output 640x480 rather than 720x525.

 Anyone have good experiences with this?

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index