[mpeg2] Help needed on realtime mpeg2 decoding

Hi,

We use the kfir card under Linux to encode mpeg2. Works great!
The encoded mpeg2 file is accessible through NFS. We would like to play it
during the encoding (file not closed, frames still coming in..), from
windows and linux.

Can you suggest an mpeg2-decoding library for windows & for linux, hopefully
GPL, which can allow this?

If too much off-topic, can you please suggest another mailing / newsgroup?

Thanks,

Emmanuel.

P.S.
I have tried xmovie (using libmpeg3) in order to read opened mpeg2, seemed
to work, but it wasn't a kfir encoded file. Have not found yet.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index