[mpeg2] Still cannot use Kfir in Linux

Hi all,
	The output file of the encoding process still has 0 bytes. I have
try to disable the plug and play setting in the BIOS, but the system
locked when I try insmod kfir.o. I can successfully do insmod kfir.o when
I enable plug and play OS in BIOS but encode 0 byte.

	The input signal should has no problem because the card encode
well in windwos98. I have tried all insmod parameters suggested in the
README file, is there any more parameters I can set?

	Thanks for help!

Regards,
goldfish

Home | Main Index | Thread Index