[mpeg2] Re: KFir driver fixes

At 03:15 25.02.01 +0100, Ralph wrote:
>If you re-enable USB, does it still lock up after my patches from last
>night?

Yes, it still locks up. I get zillions of

kfir: ADSP int
kfir: irq loop

in the console however. Disabling USB in the BIOS makes it work again (no
such irq messages) - however the ADSP loading failed as happening like in
earlier release.

>I don't remember if you mentioned if you checked the md5sum of the
>ADSP microcode yet. I posted it some time ago. It should be:
>
>05269813b418d4ce733e69b13db8dc03  MPEG1_6.HLD

The same here. I guess it must be something else then. Is there any way to
test if the ADSP is working/alife at all?

A side question: What is this interface to the ADSP? My guess is memory
mapped and you first write (ADSPWriteAddr()) in the address in the 16 bit
memory space and then read or write, where 0x5000 is some kind of memory
mapped control register?

Cheers

         Frank

*** Frank M. Siegert, frank<at>this.net, frank<at>wizards.de
*** WWW @ http://www.this.net/~frank * http://www.wizards.de
*** Get my PGP key: http://www.this.net/~frank/newpgpkey.asc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index