[mpeg2] Re: Still cannot use Kfir in Linux

hi,

	I now enabled the "plug and play OS" in the BIOS setting and experience
this problem. When I try disable the "plug and play OS", the system locked
while loading kfir.o

	I have read your post, my result is exactly the same as you, like
compare 0xffff with 0x5000...

	BTW, do you mean that the problem can be solved if there are no
IRQ sharing?

Regards,
goldfish

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Frank Siegert wrote:

> [ADSP loading failed....]
>
> Exactly the same happens now here (newest CVS version of kfir).
>
> BTW see my other posting about the lockup problem with USB. I now believe it
> must be kind of interrupt related. In my working setup the Kfir does not
> share an IRQ, in my former (locking) it did.
>
> - Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index