[mpeg2] ADSP loading success

hi all,

	After millions of trial, I can now successfully load and
initialize the ADSP. In order to do this, I disabled the USB in BIOS as
suggested, besides, I force the kfir card which inserted in slot 2 on M/B
to use IRQ7, and then set IRQ7 to be reservered. I have also disable the
"plug and play OS" in the BIOS setting. This time the system doesn't
locked.

	With ADSP loading and initializing success, I try "cat /dev/video
> test.mpg". This time the file is not 0 byte. However I still cannot play
this file with mtvp. Any idea about this?

Thx a lot

goldfish

Home | Main Index | Thread Index