[mpeg2] Re: ADSP loading success

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Frank Siegert wrote:

> Cool! Must try it this evening. Since my BIOS does not allow to assign IRQs
> to PCI cards as far as I know I will try to permutate the PCI card order.
> Right now the kfir card uses IRQ 9, maybe getting it on 7 will make it happy?
>
> - Frank

I use IRQ7 just because I disable my parallel port so that IRQ7 is free
for me to use.

Now I can encode the TV signal to MPEG-1. But sometimes there are little
bit jitter in the MPEG encoded while sometimes doesn't. Anyone experience
this before and know how to solve it

Regards,
goldfish

Home | Main Index | Thread Index