[mpeg2] WinTV PVR

Marco Lohse writes:
 > Hi,
 > sometime ago there where some questions about Linux-support for the
 > Hauppauge WinTV PVR, what is the status with that? Has someone already
 > started some project?

A few months ago someone wrote on the Video4Linux mailing list that
Hauppauge might give him information about the card. Since i never
heard about it again I guess they changed their minds.

Niels Carpentier started a reverse engineering effort at
pvr.sourceforge.net. I think he is already pretty close to getting
something working.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index