[mpeg2] Kfir board with WinTV board (or other)

Marco Lohse writes:
 > Hi again,
 > my question is similar to the 'Kfir board with WinTV board'-Thread in
 > the archive: I would like to use some tv-tuner card's video out as input
 > for the kfir board. But from the lists archive it seems like there is
 > none video out support for any tv-tuner under Linux ?

Well, I don't know any tv-tuner card which has a video output. So,
there cannot be any support for this.
I guess only a small percentage of users would actually use such an
output. The cost (a few cents or $) for a connector on the card would
just not be worth it for the manufacturer.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index