[mpeg2] Re: jittery picture

Torsten Howard wrote:

> file.  I've read the article the link pointed to, I didn't even
> know such a thing existed.
>
> I wound up disabling USB - it was generating an excessive

Well, you know what they say about hammers and problems.  :)
= 'Net Address: http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent | / \  ASCII Ribbon
= ICBM Address: 36.82740N, 108.02040W, alt. 1714m | \ /  Campaign
=                                                 |  X   Against
= Chance favors the prepared mind.                | / \  HTML Mail

Home | Main Index | Thread Index