[mpeg2] Developer needed

Hi Guys,

This is a little off topic so I'll keep it short.

I need to hire a developer with experience of MPEG2 manipulation and
Linux. We are developing a range of products based on the Linux TV card,
the Stradis MPEG2 decoder card and other fun toys.

I don't mind where the person lives as long as they can do the job. I
will even consider using a contractor in the short term.

If you are interested please call or e-mail me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Stuart L. Morris
Technical Director
Exkom Plc.