[mpeg2] about Kfir MPEG Encoder

Now I'm having some problems with Kfir driver.

I've compiled the kfir drivers, and installed the modules.
However, when I follow instruction

# cat /dev/video > test.m2v

the output filesize is 0 byte.
And when I remove kfir module, displayd follow messege

----------------------
Uhhuh. NMI received. Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
You probably have a hardware problem with your RAM chips
----------------------

this machine spec is:
CPU     Pentium!!!-1GHz
mem     128Byte
chipset Intel i810

But ,If I test the same kfir board by another machine,
running without problems.
some of my lablatory's machines occur above phenomenon.

There's almost no doubt that hardware problems,but I can't
understand further.

Thanks for any advice,
Regards,

--------