[mpeg2] Total frames in LibMpeg3

I am using LibMpeg3 v1.3 in an application that reads MPEG2 files. My
application needs to use the function "mpeg3_total_frames", but on a
multiplexed vob file, the result is, to quote the source code, "a gross
approximation". I have seen this value vary from -30000 to around 70000. It
obviously doesn't work correctly all the time. Is there a better way to find
the number of frames in a multiplexed vob file, or should I consider a
different Mpeg2 library.

--
Dave Smith

Home | Main Index | Thread Index