From: "Andy Kellner" <Andy@seacoms.com>
Subject: [mpeg2] O.K. I am lost ... kfir.c and newer kernels (2.4.7)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:22:47 -0700

Andy> I made the changes to the kfir.c. You need to change video_register_device
Andy> and the template (add THIS_MODULE to the template).
Andy>
Andy> The driver compiles fine now and i can load everything up to saa7113 (using
Andy> videodev,i2c-core and i2c-algo-bit from the kernel source).
Andy> However when I load kfir.o I get a segmentation fault / oops.
Andy>
Andy> Everything was working fine with 2.2.x kernels. Any ideas ? Maybe something
Andy> is wrong with my kernel configuration ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index