[mpeg2] Re: kfir and linux 2.4.X

I've finally got my card to work. I noticed that I wasn't getting
any DMA interrupts and after reading the plx documentation and
poking around a bit, I got the card working. The card was generating
"Local Data Parity check" (which is why is switched of serr), although
the core problem is that the card isn't being enabled
as a bus master...

Andrew

1745,1746d1744
< int intcount = 0;
<
1758,1768c1756
<               intcount++;
<               pci_read_config_dword(kfir->pdev, PCI_COMMAND, &val);
<               dprintk(KERN_CRIT "kfir: irq %d plx %x PCIsr %x\n",
<                       intcount, plxstat, val);
<               if (val & 0x40000000 || val & 0x100) {
<                       val &= ~0x100; //disable serr
<                       val |= 4; // master enable
<                       pci_write_config_dword(kfir->pdev, PCI_COMMAND,
<                                              val);
<

Home | Main Index | Thread Index