[mpeg2] Obtaining proper hardware

I am planning to implement software using the drivers available but I
would like to make sure that I get the proper hardware.  I am NOT planning
to buy the WinTV PVR so that is solved but I wanted to use a card with the
phillips SAA7146 bridge and I wanted make sure it is supported by the
drivers.  I believe that it is but I wanted to make sure.  Also I need to
make sure that the board uses the kfir1 chip not the kfir2, right?  I was
hoping someone could quickly confirm this stuff before I buy anything.
Thanks.

--
Samir A. Singh | Junior Engineer
ELC Technologies

(805) 884.8300 phn
(805) 884.8339 fax

http://www.elctech.com

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended for the
recipients(s) only.  It may contained priviledged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, forward, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this electronic mail
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index