[vdr] frame exact editing of VDR recordings?

I just wanted to ask if someone is working on a frame exact editing
routine for MPEG2 data. There are programs capable of that, like
M2-Edit for windows, which re-encodes only the frames around the
cutting point between the nearest I-frames. It would be cool to have
such a routine and to include it into VDR. Maybe someone of the MPEG2
encoder project could do something like that?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index