[mpeg2] Re: Could someone give a hint what is wrong with this mpg?

Frank,

I took another video source, another video cable and all possible
combinations of them.

Especially when the video-signal is strong it seems to improve, nearly
good in fact as image quality is concerned.

However, the rythm remains. The video isn't running smooth. Each half a
second or so, the image stops for about a quarter of a second and then
moves on. Audio seems to be pretty well synchronized.

I'll fiddle with some parameters to see if I can get this better, but
any suggestions are more than welcome.

Marcel

Frank Rosengart wrote:

 > Marcel van der Boom wrote:
 >

 >>Hi,
 >>

 >>My kfir card produces basically always the same result like this file.
 >>It looks like the "rythm" is the same as the write-bursts to the HDD but
 >>this may be my imagination.
 >>
 >>Links for a short output which shows the behaviour:
 >>
 >>ftp://ftp.hsdev.com/pub/tmp/noname1.mpg
 >>
 >>(around 4 Mb)
 >>
 >>Anyone know what this is?
 >>

 > have you tried a different video source and another cable?
 >

 > #frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index