[mpeg2] Re: One line disturbance in picture

Robin Tan wrote:

> hi, klaus,  i try to purchase the mpeg2  card from the bmk without success
>
> pls provide me the contact and price in US$

The driver developers strongly suggest to use the contact form at

  http://linuxtv.org/mpeg2/kfir-bestell-en.html

Apart from that I had contact with

  Dieter Mueller <Dieter.Mueller@bmk-electronics.de>

My card was delivered very promptly at a price of EUR 344.63 plus
tax and p&p.

When you contact them, make sure you mention that you are going to use
the card under Linux (I told them I had seen the card on
http://linuxtv.org/mpeg2/kfir.xml). Apparently the price I mentioned is a special
price for Linux users (nice to see something like this these days :-).

Now the only problem I still have is that disturbing line at the bottom
of the screen...

Klaus