[mpeg2] Re: KFir and kernel 2.4.19 / 2.4.20

Hi,

i have had the same problem with 2.4.19 after deleting the "busy-struct"
(like you). My Problem was the wrong microcode from Windows (for some
reason, the script got the wrong code from my win2k installation,
checksum was wrong), so i downloaded the binary kfir driver and
extracted only the microcode and now it works great! The adress for
downloading the kfir binary is in the faq!

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index