[mpeg2] howto get the signals?

Since the BMK board seem to be the only functional mpeg hw board working
under linux, I got quite interested. However there are one thing I'm
wondering about the card, the video input.

Because the card don't have any tuner capabilities, as I have understood
most probably use the video output from the vcr. I also read about
hacking a cheap tv-tuner card to get video out, but there wasn't any
detailed descriptions on that one.

Do anyone have a detailed description of the tuner hacking or any other
idea howto get tv signals to the card?

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index