[mpeg2] Re: Got no sound capture

In fact, I'using the last microcode available distributed by the CVS of
LinuxTV.org.
I can't tell you what error message I have because I don't have any. I
don't use mplayer, I use VideoLanClient and it plays the file with the
video correctly but don't give any sound.

That's the first thing.

Now, can you tell me why I can play program stream file correctly and
why transport stream file can't be displayed ?

And one thing again :

As far as I know, there are 2 kind of MPEG2 compression : transport
stream & program stream.
But what are the different stream type proposed as argument of the kfir
module ? I mean th e AUDIO_ES, VIDEO_ES, A_V_ES, PACKET_VES, PACKET_AES,
KFIR_SYSTEM.

Thank you for all !

Home | Main Index | Thread Index