[mpeg2] Success! - 2.6.0-test7 with saa7134-20031009

Hi All,

Previously I've not had much success obtaining a TS from the MPEG
encoder (while the frame capture worked fine).

Last week I tried again and everything worked sweetly. Occasionaly there
appears massive pixelation of the MPEG stream (possibly corrupt or
missing data). This might be load related as if I leave the box alone it
works a treat however if I hammer the disk (or induce load) there is a
lot more chance of corruption.

I'm not sure why it began working when others on the list had already
reported success. Unrelated to trying the get this device working I
installed gcc 3.2.3 to build kernel 2.6.0. So perhaps it was the old gcc
I was using [was gcc 2.96] that was causing issues?

Cheers,

   -Greg