[mpeg2] Re: MPEX questions

> A bit strange since I have no tuner and my board has 4 composite inputs

Ah, you need to add the following to modules.conf. I couldn't find a way of
telling a BMK card apart from the other MPEX cards, so its up to the user to
tell it.

options saa7134 card=18

> But with this driver the video1 device returns an annoying string of
> zeros.

That sounds like you have an old version of video-buf.o hanging about.. older
versions had a bug which gave buffers filled with 0 if the card did not get a
video signal.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index