[vdr] Re: VDR and analogue video in/out

>  - Adding analogue input for VDR generally
This would be a nice - but not a cheap thing... - MPEG2 encoder-CARDs are not very cheap..

>  - Providing people with only lower cost DVB cards (with no
>    mpeg2 decoders) with a display solution.
Hmm - why ? - what´s wrong in the DVB-S solution - the only thing what would be realy grat would be a full duplex mode:

Record and Play at the same time - I have heared that this is possible with the DVB-S - but the the OSD is DEAD...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index