[vdr] Re: Programm VDR over Web

> Yep. But I want to program my VDR from my office or wherever I am. And
> my local network is not always online...
I think you are wrong... -

you can programm your VDR at tvtv.de - and this site is allways online.

And then you can make a cronjob on your VDR -Machine (for example: every Hour) and update your timers every hour....

So your local Network have to get online every hour for only 20 Sec.... - i think this is a good thing :-)

> Oops... That's too bad. I thought this is a free service, sponsered by
> all these banner-ads..
> So you don't think they want us to use their service for free? :)

I dont think so :-))

But as it is at the monent - it works very well ! (for me)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index