[vdr] Re: Programming VDR over Web

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> There is still a function missing to grab an image with the remote control, but

I agree.
Very often, for example during 3sat's nano I see a URL on screen
that I would love to keep, it would be wonderful if I could just
press one button and get a snapshot that I can take a look at
later to browse to that URL.
I would consider such a key extremely useful.

> I'm not sure yet where to put it (there's only so many keys on the RC...).

Yes, that really is a problem.
How about putting it on Blue, which is available in "Normal" mode and
can savely be replaced in "Replay" mode? At least I never use Blue
in "Replay" mode - I always go back to the Recordings menu using Back.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index