[vdr] Re: Problem with kvdr (System hangs)

On Wednesday,  7. November 2001 18:48, you wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> a new day, a new problem. This time with kvdr. When I try to ./configure
> it, it says something about KDE headers that are not pesent ?!? When I

Probably your headers are just at a different location (configure does'nt
search about) - Try the option configure --help shows, especially
--prefix="your-kde2-dir"
--with-qt-dir="your-qt-dir"

> download the pecompiled Version and start it, the display works for about

Well - different library different X-Server... other people have reported
strange things with my last precompiled binary too.
I use Suse7.1 with KDE2.1.3 and XF4.1

> 1-3 sec and then my Sytem hangs totaly. A short time before the system
> dies, the picture in kvdr is 'shifted' a bit left out of the displaywindow.
> There is even no record in messages ?!?!

Just if you don't do anything to the window? Then nothing would be written to
the device...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index