[vdr] Re: Problem with kvdr (System hangs)

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 06:48:53PM +0100, Tilo Renkl wrote:

> What is the problem ? Wrong configured X11 ?

What graphic card do you have?

I have the same problem with my ATI Rage128 card, when the kernel module
(3d acceleration) is loaded. That's the reason I just load it by a
script when I start an additional X Server for 3d hardware acceleration.

I think it's a known ATI driver problem with the XFree86 servers 4.x.x.

cu,
Lars

--
Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index