[vdr] Re: Problem with kvdr (System hangs)

>> Hi List,
>>
>> a new day, a new problem. This time with kvdr. When I try to ./configure
>> it, it says something about KDE headers that are not pesent ?!? When I
>
>Probably your headers are just at a different location (configure does'nt
>search about) - Try the option configure --help shows, especially
>--prefix="your-kde2-dir"
>--with-qt-dir="your-qt-dir"
>
>> download the pecompiled Version and start it, the display works for about
>
>Well - different library different X-Server... other people have reported
>strange things with my last precompiled binary too.
>I use Suse7.1 with KDE2.1.3 and XF4.1
>
>> 1-3 sec and then my Sytem hangs totaly. A short time before the system
>> dies, the picture in kvdr is 'shifted' a bit left out of the
displaywindow.
>> There is even no record in messages ?!?!
>
>Just if you don't do anything to the window? Then nothing would be written
>the device...

Thanx for your hints. Compile woks perfect now.
But when I start my compiled version, I have the same results as with the
precompiled version !?

I think maybe my KDE is not konfigured the right way ...

When I start kvdr I have the right picture for a few seconds and then two
black lines go across my desktop. This is the point where the system hangs
up.

Maybe kvdr writes videodata in 'non-video' memory ????

Tilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index