[vdr] Re: MPEG sound support in VDR ?

Hi,

Jean-Claude REPETTO wrote:

[...]

 > You are right.
 > I had patched the VDR 0.96 files with a file from Andreas Schultz :
 > http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-0.96-as1.patch.gz
 >
 > This patch contained a new function (cDVD::getAudioTrack) in the
dvd.c > file,
 > that added the MPEG1 audio support for DVDs.
 > This modification has not been integrated into VDR 0-97.
 > Please include it in the next release of VDR,as there are lots of
DVDs > with
 > only a MPEG audio track (mainly classic movies).

Please not yet, the above patch contains also modification to the DVD
stuff that i don't want in the official release just yet, as i plan to
replace them with something even better.

The only reason, i haven't done it yet, are the audio problems which i
wanted fixed first.

I try to build a fix for your MPEG audio problem over the weekend.

 > Thanks,
 >
 > Jean-Claude

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index