[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: OT: Transcoding a DIVX to another format ?

> I've tried this a couple of times but the video was always distorted and
> audio and video were out of sync. Could you perhaps share your tmpegenc
> settings with us?
Hmm - here everything seem to be allright - i only have set a resolution of 352*288 for
output-file - but nothing else.

> Why don't you replay the MPEG-1 files with mplayer through the DVB card?
> You
> don't need an index file and mplayer can resize the image to fit the
> screen.
I have tryed this - but if i make: mplayer 001.mpg -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes

 - I have audio dropouts

Home | Main Index | Thread Index