[vdr] Suggestions for mp3-extension

Hello Stefan, Hello List,

I've some suggestions for the mp3-extension that maybe some others would
like too. Personaly I do not use playlists, my files are all organized
s.th. like that:

/audio/Artist/Album/Title.mp3

So, if I like to hear music, I go to the Album-Entry I want to hear and
press the red button. Everything works great and I love that extension,
but I don't like pressing the yellow button (Blättern) everytime before
I can choose the Artists. It would be very nice if this could be
configurable. It would also be great if vdr would remember the
menu-possition inside the mp3 menu.
For example if I would like to hear
/audio/Sting/Brand New Day/... and then
/audio/Sting/Mercury Falling/... I have to go all the way down twice.

Stefan, maybe you could implement that. I think it would make the
mp3-extension even better.

Greets and thanks for the work
Conny

BTW are there plans to support other audio formats like wav or ogg etc.?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index