[vdr] Re: LinuxDVB/VDR newsserver?

Hi Szymon, hi to all,

> I have asked our administration about the possibiliy to set up a news
server
> at linuxtv.org. I will be back with some information as soon as I get an
> answer :-).

I still think, that this would be a good thing to do ... and if convergence
would support the community, even better ;)

To everybody who was concerned about german-groups:
I thought about a german group for beginners, or better: a beginner-group
free to any language (there are several 'international' public-groups and
it's working). I believe most people here are willing to help other people
in their mother-language, if they don't speak english.
And don't use the argument: "If somebody is willing to setup a vdr box, he
should speak english at least" or "English keeps this professional" ... this
is 'kindergarten'-stuff! ;)

best regards,
reiner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index