From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf
Of Roman Schmidmeir
Sent: Montag, 4. Februar 2002 17:22
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Using one Nova-card für recording only

Hi!
Is it possible to use the nova-card as the only DVB card in the system,
but only for recording stuff with vdr and vdradmin?
(I know it has no Mpeg Decoder and no TV-out)
I get the error:” Illegal Video device handle (-1)” when starting VDR.
Is there a workaround, as I don’t need anything else but copying the TS
to harddisk?
Thanks,
Drakane

Home | Main Index | Thread Index