[vdr] colored directories in recordings list (was: Sort order in recordings menu)

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Gebel wrote on Thursday, February 07, 2002, 3:53:38 AM:

AG> would the recordings menu not look better, when subdirs would be
AG> sorted before single recordings? It would been much better to
AG> seperate them and it would not look so smashed.

You mean

A... (DIR)
Z... (DIR)
A... (single recording)
Z... (single recording)

I think for me one alphabetical list (the way it is now) is more useful.
It could be configurable, of course..

Another  question:  Is  another  color available to make the directories
another color as the single recordings?

Maybe:

Directories:       white
single recordings: light grey