[vdr] Re: colored directories in recordings list (was: Sort order in recordings menu)

On 09 Feb 2002 02:06:30 UT, <apieper@gmx.net> wrote:

> Another suggestion: subdirs at the end of the file-list.
> Better: configurable
>
> But aside of this: any separation of the subdirs from the normal
> recordings would be nice.

I think the current output just looks unusual because it has a different
appearance. The two numbers in front look very different. For me the
numbers are not very useful. But I wouldn't separate the subdirs from
the single recordings because then you have to look at two places to
find a recording.

I personally always change the sorting order so that all cutted
recordings (I cut only the ones that I keep permanently or very long)
are sorted to the end of the list. This is very convenient if you have a
lot of recordings because for the regular day to day transmissions which
you throw away after viewing anyway, you don't have to go through the
full list. The file list is also better to read when it either starts
without cutting indicator or with cutting indicator.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index