[vdr] Re: Hifi-Case from Germany

They were kind enough to send me a number of quotes for these and some
information.  These prices are too high.  They start at about 1430 euro,
for 1GHz system and that is the recommended retail price.  The dealer
price is obviously a lot lower.  They are looking for VARs in the UK,
with the Value Add being the important bit.

Scott

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 11:55, Christian Loob wrote:
> It's a complete Computer, somewhere between 1800EUR and 2400EUR with P4 (1,5GHz / 2,2 GHz)
>
> 128/512 MB RAM, 80GB Harddisk and an 32MB GraphicsAdapter.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index