[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Audio+Video getting out ouf sync while replaying?

Hi,

I have a 4 DVB system running all time and I have noticed ARM crashes
only very seldom even I use it very intensiv. There was a time from
October till the beginning of january were there was not one crash.
Since january I have about one crash a week.
The most stable version was the DVB Treiber 20010817 combined with
VDR-0.94.

Emil

Currently I use dvb-20011117 combined with vdr-99pre4.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index