[vdr] Re: OSD of MD usable for VDR ? ONLY THE OSD :-)

On Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 12:49 you wrote the following :
> > > Is it possible to use the OSD of MD for vdr ? Ok, it's a bit
> > > slower but much
> > > nicer to look at, too.
> >
> > MD?? MiniDisc??
>
> I assume he talks about  MultiDec, the windows software for analog TV and
> DVB.

Yes, exactly. But I did not want to mention this name any more because
everybody thinks that it is only for viewing forbidden tv stations.

It is a - for windows - quite good "watching tv"-Tool. Much (!!) better than
the original Hauppauge Software and much cheaper than DVBLive (it is GPL, I
think, if not, it's freeware :-)

> Sourcecode is available AFAIK.

Yes, I got it here, but I did not parse it, yet.

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index