[vdr] Re: Problems playing DVD

> When I try to play a DVD with vdr-0.99 the movie stops every 5 seconds
> for about 2 seconds.
> Since the PC is a good old P133 my first thought was that either CPU
> or IDE controller are not fast enough.

same here! i use even a pentium 100 for vdr and dvd. some dvds work,
some partly and some don't. i've experenced 2 types of failer: either
the dvd stutters about every second, or it behalfs like yours and replay
stops after some seconds.

sombody here with a low end cpu that hasn't got these problems?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index