[vdr] Problems playing DVD

Hello Group!

When I try to play a DVD with vdr-0.99 the movie stops every 5 seconds
for about 2 seconds.
Since the PC is a good old P133 my first thought was that either CPU or
IDE controller are not fast enough. But even when I start to play MP3's
or compile the kernel while DVD replay it does not get worse. And the
busy indicator of the drive is only on while the movie is played.
Therefore I think its not a problem with data transfer.
Then I tried css-auth tools. But they where only able to extract the
disk key and not the title keys. Strange.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Christoph

Hard- & Software: