[vdr] Re: Getting TV program 8 days ahead instead of 4 days

Oleg Assovski wrote:

> >I wonder, though, why they put this data into two different sets of TIDs?
> >Wouldn't it be just as good to have all information in the TIDs 0x50 and 0x60?
>
> It is fairly simple. If you look into ETR 211 Paragraph 4.1.4.2.1 subsection i) you will find that table with tid 0x50 (0x60 for other TSs) contains only first four days of schedule. So table 0x51 contains another 4 days and so on. This is a limitation imposed by DVB standard.
> As for me I wonder why they do not transfer schedule two weeks forward ? Perhaps they do but no one has scanned tables 0x52-0x53 and 0x62-0x63 ?

ETR 211 defines that tables 0x50...0x5F and 0x60...0x6F shall be used for this
information, and that it has to be put into these chronologically.
For testing I have added several AddFilter() calls to VDR's cSIProcessor::SetStatus()
and added a debug output line to see whether there is any data in tables 0x52 or
0x62. Apparently none of the transponders on Astra that I scanned transfers any
data in these tables.

Klaus