[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 1.0.0pre1

Hi Klaus,

since I was familiar enough with linux to get VDR to work
(which is in fact not too complicated) , I have got a
VDR-machine which seems to come out directly out of my dreams
into reallity. It it easy to use, very stable, brings top
quality, makes television very comfortable and enables me to
watch my top-series without the anoying commercials.

All of this is possible because of your outstanding work. I
would like to take the chance and the special 1.0.0-moment to
write a special THANK YOU !!!  Keep on moving ;-)

CU Norbert
* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index