[vdr] Re: DVDadd-on-1.0.0pre1 for VDR1.0.0pre1 and the optic navigation of the DVD TheCell

Uwe Scheffler wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a DVD "The Cell"!
>
> My Problem is the Menu of this.
> Under Setup  is my VideoFormat 4:3 and the "optic navigation"
> orientate himself an 4:3. But the Menu of "The Cell" you show in 16:9!
> Through this are the optic Joist too high either or to deep!

jeep, i have the same problem with "Hackers", 16:9 / 4:3
indication/detection in the MPEG stream appears to be wrong sometimes.
It's on my TODO. I have to study the API and the effects of some of the
parameters on it first. might take a while.

Andreas

> If i under Setup the VideoFormat on 16:9 put, then is the "optic navigation"
> ok!
>

> Mfg  Uwe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index