[vdr] AW: Re: DVDadd-on-1.0.0pre1 for VDR1.0.0pre1 and the optic navigation of the DVD TheCell

Hi,
i have some general questions about the vdr AIO patch:
1. dvd is running fine, but the picture is jammed so the peoples' heads look
very strange - can i change this?
2. do i still have to start vdr with "-a "ac3dec -C"" to get dolby digital
sound on my sb-live?
3. if i do so the sound is NOT sync and i get "** CRC failed - skipping
frame **" some times?!
4. how to encode rhe recorded .vdr files in divx?

thx Florian Engelmann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index