[vdr] Re: multiple card selection via cam entry?

Hello,

thanks for the quick response. I tried your code, but there seems to be
a problem connecting the right cards.

> Try the following patch for dvbapi.c. You then have to specify the cards
> as bitmask, e.g. if card 3 and 4 (starting with 1) support this station
> then you specify 1100b = 12.

I've now connected DVB-s 1 and 3 to Astra, my Nova (No. 2 concerning to
the DVB driver startup messages) is connected to Hotbird. So the bitmask
should be "11b" (=3), as far as I understood. But as soon as I put this
entry into one of the channels of channels.conf, the EPG No. is set to
11 (must be something caused by the "b"... is the "b" entry correct or
was it just a comment for "binary"?).

> +  int indexmask;
> +
> +  indexmask = Ca ? Ca : ~0;
> +        if ((Result = CaDvbApi->SetChannel(ChannelNumber, Frequency,
Polarization, Diseqc, Srate, Vpid, Apid1, Apid2, Dpid1, Dpid2, Tpid, Ca
?
CaDvbApi->CardIndex() + 1 : Ca, Pnr)) == scrOk) ...

These are probably the lines which are important for me. Could any
C-speaking outside there help me to translate the format of "indexmask"?
I think it would be best if I could insert it manually here:

>+      if (!dvbApi[i] || !((1 << dvbApi[i]->CardIndex()) & indexmask))
>+          continue;           // not one of the selected cards

Thanks,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index