[vdr] Re: Streaming Mode? answers, requests and problems

At 17:17 26.02.2002 +0100, you wrote:
> >Problems:
> >
> >- it works only for live tv :-(
> >- There are often RTP package failures causing distortions in the
> picture ...
> >- stuttering sound on DVB-S audio out with DVDs (might be caused by
> AC3-patch)
> >   but streaming sound is fine.
> >- it often works only one time, then mplayer complains something about
> header 1 and a reboot of VDR-machine is needed to make it
> >work again
> >

>anotherone: if you try to stream an decoded channel, the picture stops.
>The same happens if you record a movie, not a problem from streaming, but
>in this case there's no record i can watch on the second card.
>Maybe it's possible to write the stream into a buffer witch is readable
>for the stream and the second card?

I can't test that at the moment, because my ci-interface is damaged and I
have only one dvb-card right now. I ordered a second card and a new ci last
week.

>suggestion (for register.bat)
>
>-> path=%path%C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM;
>-> regsvr32 /s dvbrtp.ax

why that? the path to your system dir should be already in your path, isn't it?
And I think, better would be path=%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32;%PATH%

Regards,
Markus

>best regards
>Michael