[vdr] Re: broken threads

Andreas.Portz@gmx.de(Andreas Portz)  03.03.02 20:13

Once upon a time Andreas Portz shaped the electrons to say...

>Simon Dean wrote:

>> Has this created a new thread?

>It did.

It didn't:

 Marco Borm (PM)                      [vdr] broken threads
    Simon Dean (PM)                   [vdr] Re: broken threads
       Andreas Portz (PM)
       Clemens Kirchgatterer (PM)  [vdr] general mail disci

"me" can see the reference.

>>  I wouldn't be surprised as I'm using Outlook.

I'm really surprised that MS could do that.

Hm, so it is a pure PBCK (Problem between Chair and Keyboard!
There seems to be guy outside who can't handle thier mail reader.. ;-(

>But you can produce postings and mails with Outlook, which are conform
>to the RFCs. Like you can write them without this annoying full quote
>attached.

>You might find that your mail does not contain any reference to Marcos
>mail, so even my Netscape can not build a correct thread.

Hm...
i see that:
Bezugs-ID  : 9341359515.20020303002154@gmx.net, ...
Software   : Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.2627
Groesse    : 947 Bytes
Datum      : So 03.03.02, 19:00  (erhalten: 03.03.02, 21:40)
Absender   : linux-dvb@sickhack.com  (Simon Dean)
Betreff    : [vdr] Re: broken threads

I don't think that XP is "inventing" the "Bezugs-ID" on his own
because I often found broken threads in this list too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index