[vdr] Resume recording after a break (feature request)

Hi,

When, during a recording i want to switch channels (and i have only one dvb
card), i have to stop the recording, and when i want to resume the
recording i have to start a new record.

What i would want to do instead, is simply "pause" the recording process
and after switching back (e.g. at the end of the commercial break) i
want to "unpause" the recording again.

I would think the pausing/unpausing could be done in the Timer Menu
with the blue button.

I hope this feature could make it in the core program.
(Actually i thought it was already in there till the moment i tried
 to do a resume and couldn't find a way).

Gruss Robert